ABOUT DOMAIN CATERING
Domain Catering is the result of more than 40 years of experience in the food and hospitality industry by its award winning Chef Owner. The success of Domain Catering is testament to its food, its staff and its desire to provide the best possible catering services in Perth.
From formal sit down occasions, to cocktail parties, buffets, light lunches, working breakfasts, morning and afternoon teas, Domain Catering is able to provide complete catering services for any occasion. We also cater carefully for special dietary requirements.
The Chef: Rob Endebrock-Brown (Chef Owner)
Rob was born and raised in a farming family in country Western Australia.
When he was 15 he was put on a bus and sent to “the big smoke” to pursue a love of food and cooking (he wasn’t a small boy!) and never looked back.
He’s worked at some of Perth’s best 5 star hotels and fine dining restaurants, all of which won awards during his tenure. He has a real passion for food and creating “something different”.
- Chef’s Apprenticeship at The Sheraton Hotel (now Pan Pacific), promoted to Sous Chef in the Hotel’s fine dining River Room Restaurant.
- Sous Chef at The Merlin Hotel (now The Hyatt), promoted to Executive Chef in charge of the Hotel’s 3 restaurants, room service and banquets.
- Executive Chef of The Mediterranean Garden Restaurant (Subiaco) through the fun and colourful days of Laurie Connell and Alan Bond.
- Head Chef at the very busy and beautiful Coco’s Riverside Bar and Restaurant (South Perth).
- Pursued his dream and opened his first restaurant, Brown’s Restaurant (Subiaco) in 1992.
- Sold the restaurant and established Domain Catering (Subiaco) in 2000.
- Found the perfect premises in late 2012 to return to the restaurant/cafe scene, in combination with his successful catering business: Domain on Loch was born and opened on 29 January 2013.